Thursday 14 May 2020

Living our truth- following our passion

As we come into awareeness of ourselves much is revealed . We begin to understand who we are when we separate ourselves from the distractions that have taken us away from really enjoying our life and allowing us to feel fulfilled. I know because I have been there  - I gave up
my mainstream well paid job 1982 - recognizing I felt unfulfilled despite having an amazing life by todays standards. So I had always dreamt of living in the country - as a kid I had an unmotorized thing with wheels - a scooter - and I took off age 7 much to my mothers dismay - to find - the country then age 9  -I got a hand down bike - taught to ride - I was off - endless excursions to the country! Freedom! 
Although confined in many ways by family beliefs and my sensitivities to what others expected of me that played out on a screen of the time in UK immediate post war Britain I began to understand at 25 that life is not just an outside job. I was lucky enough to have had a boyfriend studying psychology who spent time at Findhorn and in the brief times we met after we split and went our own ways he inspired something in me that has become my whole life - Looking inside myself - creating from the inside is the gift of life we all have. Follow the passion of the little people


No comments:

Post a Comment